Monday, September 24, 2012

automne lavande

Tomber isn't Tomber without bundles of  treasured lavande. I love using the fat faisceaux in my fall décoration. It brings a warm expressif touch to every chambre. Not to mention its lovely perfume that gently infuses my espace.

I'm having thoughts of warm pumpkin pain pulled from a hot oven and cinnamon crusted produits de boulangerie as well.

J'aime l'automne!
The simple joys of the season chéri and honored. A toast to fall!

This is a busy time for Fussy Frenchs' big sister, Bittersweet.
We're la création d' new savons in yummy toasty warm parfums like fenouil et d'orange. We're  inaugurant in the season with soft music and cool crisp dewy mornings. Little drips of dew line the potted rosemary and lavender plantes.
How do you welcome Automne? I know it's soulful and sweet.


Ayez un beau jour

Jill 

No comments:

Post a Comment